Celebrate the Festival of Lights at our annual Chanukah party, Sparks of Light! We’ll have activity tables (planned and executed by Kesher students), a singing performance, candle lighting, and fireworks display graciously provided by Wayne Neuwirth.
- 5:30–6:30 p.m.: Activities and dinner
- 6:30–6:50 p.m.: Singing performances
- 6:50–7:00 p.m.: Candle lighting
- 7–7:30 p.m.: FireworksThe cost to attend is $36 per family of 2–4 people, $48 per family of 5–6 people, $64 per family of 7–8 people, $18 per individual.
Chairs for the fireworks show will be available for people with disabilities. If you do not have a disability but would like to sit, you must bring your own chair.
The deadline to register (link above) is Tuesday, November 21.
For questions or concerns, please contact the Interim Director of Education: Annsley Klehr (email@example.com; 404.603.5754).
* Registration closes on November 21st
600 Peachtree Battle Ave NW
Atlanta, GA 30327
$36.00 Per family of 2–4 people
$48.00 Per family of 5–6 people
$64.00 Per family of 7–8 people