Kick off the liturgical High Holiday season with a weekend of heart-opening Torah and song. Rabbi Josh Warshawsky will lead us in uplifting prayer and song, helping us to connect deeper to ourselves, our community, and our tradition as we prepare spiritually for the High Holidays. See below for a full schedule of programs and services! Registration is required to attend any of the in-person events.
Rabbi Warshawsky is a nationally touring Jewish musician, song leader, and composer. Josh seeks to build intentional praying communities, and travels to synagogues, camp and schools across the country sharing his music and teachings on prayer. He is originally from Chicago, and has released three albums of Jewish music, with a 4th on the way in 2021. Josh composes melodies to open up new possibilities for understanding the deep meaning of the words of our tradition. Josh was ordained by the Ziegler School of Rabbinic Studies in Los Angeles.
Friday, August 27
- Shabbat Evening Service with Rabbi Warshawsky – 6 pm
- Shabbat Zemirot (Singing) with Rabbi Warshawsky and Friends – 9 pm
Saturday, August 28
- Shabbat Morning Service with Rabbi Warshawsky – 9:30 am – 12 pm
- Rebbe’s Tish and Light Kiddush – 12:30 pm
- Mincha/Ma’ariv/Havdallah Service – 7:45 pm
- Rabbi Warshawsky in Concert and Selichot – 8:30 pm
More information on our website at aasyn.org/selichot-weekend-with-josh-warshawsky+ More... - Less...
Until Saturday, August 28, 2021 at 10:00 pm
600 Peachtree Battle Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327