The Atlanta Israel Coalition was founded in late 2018 by a group of committed volunteers who strive to unite the pro-Israel community in Atlanta and beyond.
AIC’s mission is to foster a non-partisan, multi-faith collective effort to amplify pro-Israel voices. We achieve this with programming which simultaneously educates, enlightens, and inspires while combating misinformation that fuels anti-Zionism. AIC’s vision is a world free of anti-Zionism. A world where people put aside their own differences and come together in informed support of Israel.
The AIC is proud of our achievements over the past four years. The AIC’s premiere event took place in January 2019 and an exclusive screening of “Black Forest”, a chilling Israeli documentary, which chronicles the brutal slaughter of two women, and the extraordinary survival of Kay Wilson. AIC also hosted Re-Discovering the Land of Israel, a series of twelve virtual Israel tours. Since our founding, AIC has hosted or partnered on more than sixty-five Israel-related educational programs and rallies as detailed on our Facebook events page.
How to Support the AIC
During the pandemic, the Atlanta Israel Coalition has offered our programming through Zoom webinars at no cost to attendees. We could not do this work without the support of people like you. Thank you – and please don’t forget to make a donation in support of AIC’s work. Your DONATIONS will help the Atlanta Israel Coalition continue to provide quality educational and community programming on all aspects of Israel. The Atlanta Israel Coalition (AIC) has been designated by the IRS as an independent tax-exempt 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization. Donors can make tax-deductible contributions as provided under federal law. The AIC has received the Guidestar 2021 Gold Seal of Transparency.
There are 6 ways you can donate and support the work of the AIC.
1. When you shop @AmazonSmile, Amazon will make a donation to Atlanta Israel Coalition. https://smile.amazon.com/ch/84-2603211
2. AIC is a PayPal registered charity and enrolled in the PayPal Giving Fund. 100% of your donation will reach us and support our mission. You can access the AIC PayPal Giving Fund page at https://www.paypal.com/us/fundraiser/charity/3891276.
3. You can also donate thru PayPal (charity rate fees deducted from your donation) at https://bit.ly/AIC-Donation.
4. You can donate to AIC by clicking the Facebook DONATE button on https://www.facebook.com/AtlantaIsraelCoalition or creating a Facebook Fundraiser at https://www.facebook.com/fund/AtlantaIsraelCoalition/.
5. You can donate to AIC through our Venmo account (@Aic-account).
6. You can mail a check to: Atlanta Israel Coalition, PO Box 3902, Alpharetta, GA 30023 USA
To join the AIC email list, visit http://bit.ly/AIC-EmailSignUp or text ATLISRAEL to 22828.
Please engage with us on social media by liking and following our page:
If you have any questions or for partnership/sponsorship opportunities, please email us at AtlIsraelCo@gmail.com.