Parenting toddlers can be both challenging and rewarding, and these tiny humans don’t come with instruction manuals! Come and join Julie Rau, Sherri Cauthen LCSW, RPT-S (play therapist), and Ula Zusman (APC, NCC) and navigate:
- basic physical, emotional, psychological, and social developmental milestones.
- the neurobiology, importance, and function of play.
- encouragement, limit-setting, and boundaries.
- routines and structures – their importance and how to create them.
- emotional regulation – tips and tools.
Parent(s)/ caregiver(s) will have instructional time while the children are involved in structured play therapy activities, and they will then join with their children to put this learning into action.
Light snacks will be served.+ More... - Less...
4549 Chamblee Dunwoody Rd
Dunwoody, GA 30338