North Fulton Master Gardener Willis Lanier describes why, when, and how to prune some of the most common shrubs in North Georgia.
The North Fulton Master Gardeners in collaboration with the UGA Extension in Fulton County are continuing to provide horticultural education to the North Fulton community and beyond through FREE virtual gardening education programming. This series of six classes begins Sunday, February 6, 2022, and will be available through live Zoom webinars and Facebook Live. Each class emphasizes practical gardening activities at the time of year that is best suited for that activity.
Please register in advance at http://bit.ly/Spring2022NFMG-GardeningLectureSeries to assure your place. You may register for all six classes or just pick specific classes. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about how to join the webinar. If you cannot attend the live webinar, you can register anyway so you will receive a recorded link to the class.
Don’t miss these incredible opportunities to learn more about gardening in metro Atlanta. Below are the six classes in the Spring 2022 Gardening Lecture Series along with the webinar dates and times:
– Composting at Home: Sunday, February 6 at 2:00 pm EST
– Pruning & Maintaining Shrubs: Tuesday, February 15 at 7:00 pm EST
– Protecting Georgia’s Pollinators: Tuesday, March 8 at 7:00 pm EST
– All About Plant Toxins: Sunday, March 13 at 2:00 pm EST
– Lawn Alternatives for a Healthier Environment: Sunday, March 20 at 2:00 pm EST
– Intro to Hydroponics: Learning the Basics to Enjoy Growing Without Soil: Sunday, March 27 at 2:00 pm EST
The classes will also be available for later viewing at https://www.youtube.com/northfultonmastergardeners.
More details at https://www.nfmg.net/communityclasses.htm.+ More... - Less...