Calling all parents of college and gap year students!
Due to popular demand, JumpSpark is excited to offer a Project Launch in-person reunion.
Parents will have the opportunity to come together over food and wine and receive helpful resources that will inform your parenting and support you and your students. Professionals and experts will be there to provide the following resources: students emotional and physical well–being, affording college and budgeting, Israel experiences, career and internship support, response to antisemitism, Jewish engagement on campus, effective communication with your students and more! We’ll be talking college so feel free to wear your or your student’s college shirt.
- Jenna Shulman and Cathy Miller, JELF
- Nancy Weissmann, JIFLA
- Valerie Chambers, KSU Hillel
- Jeremy Lichtig, UGA Hillel
- Elisheva Funk, LCSW, Counselor at KSU
- Stacey Kaye, Campus To Career
- Amy Shea and Susie Greenberg, Campus Concierge Service
- Bridget Guernsey Riordan, PhD, Assistant VP/Campus Life, Office of Parent & Family Programs at Emory
- Jenn Handel, Director of Israel Engagement at JFGA