WHAT TO LOOK FOR NEXT…
An email confirmation will get sent to this email address containing your login and temporary password within the next 7 to 10 days.
This will allow you access to set up your homepage. Setting up your homepage is as easy as setting up a “Facebook” page. The site will allow you to post Blogs, Events, Photos and helpful information about your organization and its members.
HOW TO PREPARE…
- Prepare your “About Us” explanation. If you have it on your website it is fine to just copy that.
- Prepare your “Contact Information”. Who you do want to oversee the page? Do you have a person that handles your social media and website?
- Prepare your social media links. Have them ready to list on your homepage to connect the community to your social media pages.
- Prepare your profile icon image. Profile icons should be 400 pixels by 400 pixels Once these are uploaded through the Edit Organization, they can’t be deleted, they can only be replaced.
- Prepare your profile cover images. Cover image should be 1500 pixels by 1000 pixels, or 1200 pixels by 800 pixels. 3:2 Ratio.
Your images will make a big difference in how your organization appears on the connector.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and Atlanta Jewish Connector assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.