Serve the Moment allows 18-29 year olds to earn a stipend for 10 weeks of service and learning in the Atlanta community.
Here are the program details:
- 10-week program March 8th – May 21st.
- 12 hour/week time commitment with 10 hours of direct service and 2 hours of learning based in local justice issues and Jewish values.
- Although the learning is rooted in Jewish values, the applicant does not have to identify as Jewish to participate.
- $1250 stipend.
- Time in a cohort with other Corps Members to make new connections under COVID.
- Virtual and in-person placement sites available.
Nominate a candidate here.
This post has been contributed by a third party. The opinions, facts and any media content are presented solely by the author, and Atlanta Jewish Connector assumes no responsibility for them. Want to add your voice to the conversation? Publish your own post here.