What if the UNTHINKABLE Happens on vacation or at your seasonal residence?
Many times the death of a loved one occurs while they are away from home. Families are left with the added burden of what do they do now?
We provide you and your family with peace of mind by planning for the unthinkable.
The Travel (Protection) Plan by Inman assists in bringing a loved one home if death occurs more than 75 miles or more from their legal residence. Included in the one-time $450 fee:
- Contacting a licensed funeral home or professional embalming service center near the place of death, for transport
- Transporting the deceased from the place of death to a funeral home or embalming service center for preparation to transport
- Preparation of the deceased for transport back to funeral home near legal residence
- Securing all documentation for shipping including, one death certificate
- Placing the deceased in appropriate shipping container for transport
- Arranging for transportation to their local funeral home, near place of legal residence
Relieve your family of the stress and financial implications in bringing you home should death occur 75 miles or more from your legal residence. Without the Travel (Protection) Plan by Inman, these costs may range from $1,500 – $15,000.
Contact Helen Scherrer-Diamond at 770-289-8964 or by email; email@example.com for more information.