It’s time for everyone’s summer favorite! Join The Sixth Point for a relaxing float down the Chattahoochee River (well, just part of it).
For the bargain price of $11, you get: free parking, a tube (with a bottom- normally a $2 upgrade!), shuttle to the put-in point, a two-hour trip down the lazy river, and a super chill afternoon with awesome people.
Answers to everything you’re wondering (and some things that you’re not):
– We only get the free tube upgrade if we bring more than 20 people, so you should probably invite a friend (just in case) ☺
– Coolers and dogs are welcome. Kids, not so much.
– BYOB, but note that glass containers are not allowed on the river.
– Our group can’t check in until everyone is present, so PLEASE arrive on time!
– Yes, $10 River Tubing actually costs $11. (They sneak in a $1 Park Fee when you’re not looking.)
Tubing-related questions? Check out the company’s FAQ page: http://gorivertubing.com/faq.html
DIRECTIONS: $10 River Tubing is located at 4349 Abbotts Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097. There is free parking on-site, and transportation is provided from drop-off and pick-up points.
Organized by: The Sixth Point
Location: 4349 Abbotts Bridge Road, Duluth, GA 30097 United States
Price: 11+ More... - Less...