The goal of The Paradigm Collective is to help jump-start change in order to move forward and improve our day-to-day functions and inspire future aspirations. Through providing exclusive online education, resume review, mentoring, and other career services, we can adjust the standard and invent a new norm.
To define The Collective, we have focused on the 3 C’s:
- Communication, possibly the most important key to success
- Collaboration, a crucial component as we need to work together and support each other
- Community, because if we lose sight of the bigger picture, the whole structure will collapse
- Apply to the program via www.givetothetzedakahproject.org/collective; the application must be completed in full with a current resume to be considered.
- A variety of services will be provided including online webinars relating to job searching, resume and cover letter writing, and maximizing your LinkedIn profile.
- Mandatory check-ins with The Tzedakah Project will be required to move to the next steps of the process, including being connected with a professional resume and branding expert who will provide feedback and suggestions on how to improve your written image.
- After your goal industry/position has been determined, you will be matched up with a relevant mentor to connect virtually or in person to help provide guidance and/or suggestions to have the best shot at advancement.
Thanks so much to our partners with the Career Services department of JC&FS Atlanta as well as Kari Peterson Consulting who will be providing professional services to our recipients.
The 3 C’s of our Participants:
- Our mentors will be a…
- Consultant, by providing information in their area of expertise
- Coach, by listening to the needs and goals of their mentee
- Cheerleader, by providing constructive feedback but also support and enthusiasm
- And in exchange, our mentees will…
- Commit to the project
- Show confidence in their skills and knowledge
- Prove they are up for a challenge
While the above services will be provided complimentary to our recipients, there are a few criteria to which our mentees must adhere.
- Be in the process of searching for a corporate or management position
- Provide feedback and updates regarding the program and your mentor match
- Want to help others in a similar way, once you are able