Raise up your voice at Sing Out Shabbat featuring guest artists-in-residence, Rabbi Josh Warshawsky and Coleen Dieker! Those of you that joined us for last year’s Selichot Weekend with Rabbi Josh know it was a moving entrance into the High Holiday season. We hope you’ll join us again and bring your friends and family!
Registration is required for certain events (details below). The deadline to register is FRIDAY, AUGUST 19.
This event is presented by the Marilyn Ginsberg Eckstein Cultural Arts Program Fund in conjunction with Nancy and Marshall Levine and Ma’alot of Atlanta.
Friday, August 26
Meet friends old and new over a delicious Shabbos dinner, and lift your spirit with a musical Kabbalat Shabbat for the whole family. The event is for ALL ages and open to the wider community.
- Welcome and Dinner – 5:30–7:00 p.m. *Registration required and spots limited (walk-ins not permitted)
- Shabbat Service led by Rabbi Josh Warshawsky and Coleen Dieker – 7:00 p.m.
- Oneg/Dessert Reception and Singing – 8:15 p.m.
Saturday, August 27
- Shabbat Service with Rabbi Josh Warshawsky – 9:30 a.m.–12:00 p.m. *Registration Required
- Rebbe’s Tish – 12:30–1:15 p.m.: Rabbi Josh Warshawsky will teach some new melodies in preparation for the evening concert, as well as share Torah around them
- Mincha/Ma’ariv Service – 7:45 p.m.
- Havdallah into Elul Kickoff Concert – 8:30–10:00 p.m.: Kick off your high holiday season with a heart-opening communal music experience led by Rabbi Josh Warshawsky and Coleen Dieker. Bring your ears wide open and your mouth ready to sing! *Registration Required
Registration and Pricing
- Friday Night Dinner: $20 per adult (13+); $10 per child (ages 4-12); Free per child (under age 3)
- Saturday Shabbat Service: FREE
- Havdallah into Elul Kickoff Concert: FREE
Kesher (religious school) and Ahava ELC families will receive 50% off.
The opportunity to become a meal sponsor for the Friday Night Dinner will be offered.
Until Saturday, August 27, 2022 at 10:00 pm
600 Peachtree Battle Avenue, NW
Atlanta, GA 30327