1. Music in the Movies: Showboat Enjoy chatting about the music of Showboat!
2. Deep Water H20: A fast-paced, deep end water workout. Good for all levels!
3. Passover Cooking: Learn how to make Shakshuka, an Israeli dish of poached eggs
in a spicy tomato sauce!
Turkey Sandwich w/ Thai Noodle Salad OR
Grilled Veggie Wrap w/ Side of Quinoa, Brown Rice, and Wild Rice Pilaf
1. Passover, The Social Aspect: Our shlicha, Tamar Gez, discusses Passover
expressions in our lives today.
2. Functional Movement: A workout using everyday movements like pushing and
pulling, to achieve great results and proper posture.
3. Passover Cooking
1. Social Scrabble: Enjoy this popular game with beginners and seasoned players!
2. Judaism & Sexuality: Explore Jewish law and texts with Rabbi Brian Glusman.
3. Tranquil Art: Learn how to create beautiful images by drawing structured patterns.
4. Functional Movement
Three Ways to Register! Sign up by February 28.
1. Register online at atlantajcc.org/seniorday
2. Fill out the form on the back and mail to MJCCA, Attn: Earl Finley, 5342 Tilly Mill Road, Dunwoody, GA 30338
3. Contact Earl Finley at 678.812.4070 or email@example.com
Need a ride? JF&CS Alterman/JETS will pick you up! Sign up by 2/28 atlantajcc.org/seniorday+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on March 4th
5342 Tilly Mill Rd
Atlanta, GA 30338