Join us as we meet Dr. Cobb and learn about her pioneering new ways to draw down carbon and heal our warming planet.
- 20 Solutions to Reverse Global Warming that could be instituted by 2030.
- How students at GT eliminated millions of pounds of carbon from the atmosphere in just 3 weeks.
- How Georgia leads the nation in carbon drawdown projects and plans to be carbon neutral by 2030.
- How to assess your personal carbon footprint and make changes today.
- How you can lobby Congress for anti-carbon bills being debated right now.
- The role you can play in the social justice issues of climate change.
Dr. Cobb is a professor in the School of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Georgia Tech and one of the leading experts in the world on the causes of climate change. In the last years shehas redirected her work toward finding sustainable solutions to the climate challenge and to drawing down carbon. She is co-leader for the Georgia Drawdown Project which aims to makeGeorgia carbon neutral by 2030.
The Event is Free to the Public+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on March 4th at 12:00 am
2074 LaVista Road
Atlanta , GA 30329