HADASSAH METULLA IS DOING IT AGAIN!
5th Annual Fashion Show, Luncheon, and Silent Auction
See the latest fall fashions from Soft Surroundings, modeled by our own Metulla members. Visit with old friends and meet new ones. Enjoy a gourmet, served, three-course lunch.
$45 per person
$20 under 15 years
Bid on fabulous merchandise while supporting Hadassah’s grounding breaking research in Parkinson’s disease. Please help Hadassah find a cure for this illness in a fun and painless way. You shop in these stores and eat at these restaurants anyway. These places were so generous to contribute their goods and services to our cause – now you can participate by supporting Metulla’s efforts. Here are just a few of the items that will be available:
– Gift cards to Alon’s and Sprouts
– Dual Membership to SCAD (Savannah College of Art & Design)
– Original art work from Israel
– Seasons 52 Gift Cards
– Gift Baskets from Fresh Market and Trader Joe’s
– Round of Golf for 4 at the Standard Club
– Home Depot Gift and Costco Gift Cards
– Homemade mandel bread, cheesecake, and chocolate chip cookies
– Gift Cards to Fleming’s, Marlow’s, Mellow Mushroom and Roasters
– Tickets to the MJCCA Book Festival
– Private Wine Party for 20 people at Total Wine
– Instead of Flowers Gift Certificates
– Theatre Tickets to Lyric Theatre
– Buckhead Life Restaurants Gift Card
– Jewelry, jewelry, and more jewelry
…….and so much more!!!!!
Make your reservation NOW – seating is limited. Make check payable to Hadassah Metulla and send to: Anita Walters, 2650 Nesbitt Crossing Way, Duluth, GA 30096 (please include your email address)
What a great way to have fun and support Hadassah Metulla! Questions? Contact Gail Golden (770) 457-3335 or email@example.com+ More... - Less...
* Registration closes on August 19th
4100 Old Alabama Rd
Alpharetta, GA 30022
$20.00 Under 15 years