A fun-filled weekend during Sukkot in the North Georgia mountains, designed in partnership with PJ Library Atlanta for families with children ages 2-8.
Come celebrate Sukkot this year by truly reconnecting with nature and enjoying the beauty and spirituality of Shabbat and Sukkot at Book It To Sukkot with PJ Library.
This weekend retreat will provide not only a serene environment in which to recharge and celebrate the true meaning of the fall festival but will equally provide engaging and enjoyable programming for the whole family.
Ages 2-8 will likely have a particularly fun time with activities geared towards their ages.
- Music and Dancing
- PJ Games with Your Favorite PJ Library Characters
- Storytime and Scavenger Hunts
- Nature Hikes to Our Waterfall
- Kid-Friendly Shabbat Services
- Arts & Crafts
- Parents-Only Evening Activities
- And so much more!